Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What's in my knitting bag? Glad you asked!

Oh Shannon! What a great thing to ask! I'm a bit emabrassed by the amount of what's in my knitting bag, the number of knitting bags I have, and how much I carry around. I might be a bit OCD when it comes to this kind of stuff.
2 bags, many projects and a lot of notion and little things I use once in a while but carry around "just in case I need them..."




So get ready, I'm going to show you exactly what is in there:

Bag #1:

This is a Fossil bag that my mother-in-law got for me to use as a knitting bag. I love it!
Here is a photo of what's inside:


When everything is inside, it really doesn't look like much like it does when it's all unpacked!

 
 
These are two bags that I ALWAYS carry around in any larger knitting bag. You never know when you might need what is in one of them!









Here we have what is in my adorable handmade notions bag from Stash. I've got a tape measure, stitch markers, a ruler, click counter, crazy glue (who knows!), various stitch markers from etsy stores and Stash, scissors, cheap counter, thread, two yarn stranding guides, a bag of point savers, and various needles.







This one is my favorite! It is my adorable needle holder from AtelierDeSoyun. I have my KnitPicks Interchangable Needle Set, crochet hooks, cable needles, dpn's, and nickle plated sock needles (also from KnitPicks).
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bag #2:
 
This is a bag that I made myself. I did not use a pattern, just tried to make a tote with my head knowledge and if you don't pay to much attention to the acutal measurements it looks pretty decent! I used various shades of gold fabric to cut out flowers and used wooden buttons and flower centers. I even managed to get three interior pockets!
 

I keep a small project travel bag also from Stash, Country Weekend Socks, my Nook, a lined book that I write notes in, and my current sock projects.


My Hippo Bag has some chevron sneaker socks that I am designing... it's taking me a while due to my needing to finish my two aforementioned SSKAL sweaters...

 
And in the green bag I have a bit of leftover sock yarn plus some KnitPicks rainbow sock yarn that is DYING to be knitted but will have to wait...
 
And for now, that is all I have in my knitting bag. Give me a couple weeks and it will change!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.