Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Found another cause that speaks right to my ♥

This actually began as I was browsing my E! app photos and saw a lovely Hilary Duff wearing a "home." t-shirt. I thought, "Well, isn't that cute? Too bad Colorado is just an unrecognizable rectangle." (She was wearing Texas.) I looked the shirts up anyway and found that a portion of the profit is for multiple sclerosis research. I'm sold! That's what I lost my daddy to any way I can support the research for a cure for this disease is a great cause to me. So for the sake of another great cause visit The Home T and pick up your hometown tee! And even though my home is a boring shape, I wear the shirt proudly because I don't think it gets any better than this beautiful state!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.