Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Finally!

Today I am casting on for my KAL... finally! I'm only a week late, but better late than never. I had a good excuse: Aunt Mae's vest needed to be finished and I HAD to go rafting this last weekend.


The water was low but we had an awesome guide to get us through the tough spots! Let's hear it for Sage Outdoor Adventures! If you are in the area and are looking for fun this is the place to go. We went down Browns Canyon in Buena Vista and it was gorgeous. Cole is awesome and didn't get us stuck once. Everyone one was in the river at one point except for Sara and Grandma... next time they'll get it...


Here is Cecil Mae's vest. It's pretty cute. I didn't have as much fun making this project but that could be because it's not something I would pick out. The pattern was easy to read and I enjoyed working with the yarn I chose. Once it was blocked I liked it much better.


And I got to spend the weekend with my love. Nothing is better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.