Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My First KAL

Here we go! I thought that one day soon I would be doing this I just didn't expect it to happen today. I was going to finish Grandma's socks, finish G's last two soccer season scrapbook pages, finish the edge on my first hooked wool rug, and remodel the upstairs bathroom. I should have known better. I am not one to finish every other project I have going on before beginning another.

I was browsing fb's newfeed when I saw luvinthemommyhood's latest blog post. A Summer Sweater KAL. I signed right up. I already have the yarn and the pattern picked out so I may as well join and get yet another project going.

So here is my yarn choice:

And the pattern I have chosen is Jane Richmond's Oatmeal Pullover. I've had this pattern saved since I joinded Ravelry and have been waiting to begin it.












I just finished my first ever sweater for my sweet niece and I am so pleased with how it turned out. She is going to look lovely in it! I found this pattern here.




So I'm marking June 27th on my calendar not only and the start date to the KAL but also as a deadline to get a couple of my other projects done! What couple should I shoot for? Grandma's socks and the scrapbook? Rug and bathroom? Maybe I'll post some pictures and let everyone choose for me since I have Crafter's ADD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.